Discussion: RIP Mr. Solo......Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts

danteq61
RIP Mr. Solo......
Nov 19 2016, 11:27 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2016, 11:27 AM EST
I can hardly express my deepest condolences to Mr. Vaughn's immediate family on his passing.... I was a die hard UNCLE fan since the first episode, when I was like 9 years old in 1964. My question is, "where was he buried ?", there has been no news reports on any "wake" or funeral arrangements in the news , and who attended ?..... any info from members is appreciated .... 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)
SoloSista
SoloSista
1. RE: RIP Mr. Solo......
Nov 20 2016, 10:03 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 20 2016, 10:03 AM EST
His funeral was private, family only. There was a Mass held in Ridgefield on Friday. No press. It was a beautiful service with family and friends. His passing was a great loss to everyone. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
ILLYASOLO
ILLYASOLO
2. RE: RIP Mr. Solo......
Nov 20 2016, 11:02 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 20 2016, 11:02 AM EST
Dear Tammy, I was floored when I heard Lester Holt announce it on NBC nightly news a couple of Fridays ago. He brought joy to so many people. How well did you know him and were you invited to the mass? GOD REST HIS SOUL!! I am getting some good comments on the tribute video I made for him, on my Gregory Editor YT channel.
I have the Time-Life U.N.C.L.E. DVD series I will treasure now more than ever, his Birthday is coming up I believe. He will live on video and film forever. What will happen to this web-site now SoloSista? Thank you for all your hard work you put into it and GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND ALL OF YOUR LOVED ONES.
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
SoloSista
SoloSista
3. RE: RIP Mr. Solo......
Nov 20 2016, 4:42 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 20 2016, 4:42 PM EST
The Mass was beautiful.

The Official Robert Vaughn Fan Site will continue on. It is an honor to help keep his legacy alive. Thanks to all the fans, contributors and others who have helped track down missing pieces of his life and shared them with the world. We will carry on as he would have wanted and never forget the wonderful Robert VAughn.
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
ILLYASOLO
ILLYASOLO
4. RE: RIP Mr. Solo......
Nov 20 2016, 6:55 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 20 2016, 6:55 PM EST
it is so sad that we can not upload YouTube videos here anymore. No one will ever forget Robert Vaughn. Have a relaxing night SoloSista. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
5. RE: RIP Mr. Solo......
Dec 6 2018, 11:41 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 6 2018, 11:41 PM EST
Just found out RV passed away. Late commiserations i know but au revoir big guy. You played role of an ahole an awful lot but i laughed every time. Great memories. Do you find this valuable?